Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hair @ 8wks post

So I just started my hair journey just last month, I am 8wks post and plan on putting in a relaxer this weekend. I will try to post pics up. I am NL and I want to have APL. By the end of this year hopefully i can make that happen. I am apart of hairlista which has helped me in finding ways to take care of my hair. So far I have eliminated bad dandruff and shedding.
Regimen
Wash 1x a week
Co-wash 1x a week
DC 2x a week
leave in conditioner after each wash
moisturize and seal 2x a day
air dry
dont use heat! ( on a noheat challenge)
bt might use heat after relaxer
Stretch relaxer every 8-12 weeks (wrking on getting to 12)
Trim every relaxer

Products I use:
Scurl
kemi oyl
Jamaican Black castor oil
carrot oil
tea tree oil
ORS Deep conditioner
Africas best leave in conditioner
Elasta QP shampoo
Suave conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment