Thursday, December 2, 2010

Relaxer at 12 weeks Post November 2010

So I decided to relax at 12 weeks because of an event coming up and I need my hair done. I let my mom put in the relaxer, and she was talking about how relaxers are bad for the scalp and stuff like that because she just watched good hair by chris rock. I was like I seen that but you need to know how to take care of your hair and scalp to be relaxed and maintain healthy hair. She didnt want to hear that. So when I let it air dried and then flat ironed and she saw how healthy and how long it gotten since the last time she seen it she was like oh what do you do to your hair. So I showed her the site and now she might get in to it. Then when I got back to school everyone was complimenting my hair and how long it got. I was showing off and doing the flip! lol So I am happy at my progress for the past few months I am finally SL almost APL. I plan on doing a relaxer in March around my BDAY! here are the pics
a comic strip!

3 comments:

  1. I'd like you to take a look at our blog, I think if you tried our product you would find a huge difference after relaxing it. Our product will put back the moisture the relaxer took out and will make your hair feel weightless.

    ReplyDelete