Saturday, May 28, 2011

Update

Ok been gone toooo long. So much has happened in the past few months. Like to start of by saying your girl has GRADUATED I'm officially a college grad. Wow can't believe that it's been four years woot woot! Second I am 15 weeks post and I've decide....... To go natural yes I am for sure on my decision I've been wanting to go natural a few years now just never had the guts to do it. I will be transitioning for a few months in kinky twist then I will do the big chop. I've decided to do the big chop so I can learn my hair while it's short, and if I transitioned for a long time I think I would fail and put a relaxer in so doing the big chop gives me no choice but to stay natural.

In my 15 weeks I've seen my hair curl in a way I have never seen my hair do. Mind you I got a relaxer when I was eight and my hair was always pressed before then so I don't know my hair texture. I'm pretty excited to embark on this journey. I've been watching YouTube videos like crazy lol and on hairlista I've been adding natural friends. I'm trying to learn as much as I can before I big chop. I plan on the big chop in July. Well that's all I will be on here more now that I'm out of school. O yea I'm still job hunting and plan on going to grad school next year I pray that I will stay focused on that goal!

2 comments: