Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 4th BC'd ( I did it)

So I am 100% natural and LOVE IT!

I bc'd june 4 2011. So here's the story, I was transitioning for about 4 months now. Everything was going good until last week. I had tons of hair coming out and my NG was so dry no matter what I did. I was contemplating on get it cut off, but had to go to Chicago to do it (live in iowa so not to many black stylist here nor natural hair salons). I wasn't so sure, so out of the blue a friend of mine wanted me to pick him up at the chi-airport (this was on friday). Of course I agreed then decided to see if there was an opening that same day I had to pick him up (this was on saturday) I was hoping there wasn't an opening because I wasn't sure about cutting it off yet. (I wasn't sure if i was mentally prepared for it) but turns out she had an opening. So i booked it and never looked back, My friends thought I wasn't going to do it lol. Proved them wrong.

Before Pic:



After Pic:


I love it, I feel beautiful more confident and just fierce! lol I never felt like this even when I had long hair. I guess it's because I had the confidence to cut it off and rock it short.

I have curly hair that are coily and tight, Does anybody know which hair type that is, I kind of assumed 3c/4a/4b texture in my hair. I will post texture shots one day.

Hope you guys enjoy!

More pics to come soon, and may start youtube my journey.

Hope I encourage people!

Love and Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your BC! I just bc'd for the 2nd time on May 15th. Went down to a fade in order to really care for my hair from the beginning. Anyway happy growings!

    ReplyDelete